Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Years in AZ...

For New Year's, we spent a week in Arizona at Doug's sister's house...it was especially fun, because everyone on the Hoopes side was out there for it. We had a New Year's eve party, where the kids exchanged cousins gifts and the adults exchanged DI gifts and had an ugly sweater contest. It was hilarious (especially my wicked, cool dance moves) - and we all had a lot of fun ringing in the new year.
While we were out there, we also managed to get some family pictures (thank you Bethany and Brandon), but since I don't have access to any of those at the moment, I'll share the candid shots (a.k.a. amateur) I snapped with my camera.
AK
Roo

Hoopes cousins

Papa and his girls


Chatting with Uncle Dan

Me and my girls

Da Boys

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found a place! Looks and sounds great! I can't wait to see your new family pictures and I'll have to get your new address.
    Love you lots!
    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete