Monday, March 22, 2010

Hey Guys! Whatcha Been Up To?!

Well, even though I have been terrible at writing on the blog to let you know what we have been up to the past few months, I have at least managed to snap a few pics here and there (either with the camera or my cell phone). I figured rather than bore you with my ramblings, I would just post the photos here for your perusal...Enjoy!!


Snow Day at Mt. Baldy - Jan 2010


Fun at San Diego Zoo with Keegan and Camden - Jan 2010


Finding "Pokey Things" on the way to Greenbelt Park - Jan 2010


Ballerina costumes at Granma and Granpa Leach's - Jan 2010


Going for a Valentine's Day walk along the beach - Feb 2010


Spending a lazy Saturday morning together - Feb 2010


Ummm...the girls decided to break all the fashion rules and wear their skirts as tops and their tops as bottoms...they thought they were HIL.AR.I.OUS! - March 2010


Going for walks to the park...finding cool-looking flowers and enjoying the view from the bluff


Going to the temple for FHE - March 2010
  


Family date night at Balboa (it's hard trying to snap a photo when you're gripping the safety bars for dear life...did I mention I am TERRIFIED of ferris wheels? The girls, of course, showed absolutely NO fear) - March 2010


Sunbathing in the front yard - March 2010

1 comment:

  1. uh-dorable photos
    what a fun recap
    the girls are huge and you look great
    i'm so glad you were able to enjoy the snow, the sand and the sun...oh how i miss ca
    but mostly you
    love you

    ReplyDelete