Monday, September 20, 2010

Random Pics...

I went through and cleaned out some computer files this morning...discovered a file folder of pics from Doug's phone. Since things have been pretty quiet around here, I figured I'd go ahead and share them today! Enjoy...

 
 
  
       

These two girls are such characters...and I cannot tell you how much I love them. I am far from being a perfect mother, but I have been blessed with two very patient, forgiving, and loving little gals. I am grateful for their sweet examples...and I am thankful for the person they inspire me to become.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - don't sell yourself short!! You are an awesome mom and that is why your girls are turning out as great as they are!! XOXO bigtime from all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with Momma bear. Your girls are just beautiful and with your GUIDANCE and love, he will bring you through. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete