Monday, November 29, 2010

I Suppose It's Time...


...to let everyone in on our little secret. In May 2010 our little family of four will become a family of five! We are very excited, even with the anticipation and worry that a new baby brings. The girls love talking to the baby in my tummy, but they haven't quite decided whether they want a baby sister or baby brother more (their verdict changes almost daily). We should know the gender before Christmas...we're not going to keep it a surprise. Compared to my previous pregnancy, this one has been quite rough. I've been pretty sick...I actually lost weight when I should have been gaining (any other time and I would have been ecstatic with that news) but thanks to the wonder drug known as Zofran, I have finally been able to keep food down and I am now at (or very close to) my pre-pregnancy weight. Technically, I am still employed with Target, but after getting a rather stern lecture from my doctor about my lack of sleep due to working overnight, I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to transfer to evening shifts. Like all things, I guess we'll just have to see how the next few weeks go.

To all those who I wasn't able to tell in person or over the phone, please accept my most sincere apology. We kept it quiet at first since I was so sick, telling just family, and since the sickness has continued my phone/email/computer time has been pretty minimal and I haven't been able to tell very many people. We are super excited for the growing addition to our little family and we hope you'll share in the joy of our little announcement!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am glad zofran is working for you. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the baby news!! There's no need to get excited about just one gender...you might get both! JUST KIDDING!! Wouldn't that be a shocker?! Glad you're feeling better with the Zofran. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete