Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Festivities...

Saturday morning the girls and I woke early to catch the annual egg hunt at The Dunes. The hunt was sort of a bust (Aiden had her eye on a sparkly green egg and was so heartbroken when another kid got to it first, that she basically just stopped and didn't know what else to do...), but the girls had a blast in the bounce house, playing at the playground, and posing for a picture with the "costumed" Easter Bunny (the girls informed me the real Easter Bunny was just too busy for pictures and even though they knew this one was just a costume they still liked him).
   
 
 
  

After the egg hunt, the girls and I ran a few errands...including a stop at Home Depot which resulted in the following fun photos....
 
  
 

Sunday morning was a little rough...Roo woke up with a blazing fever and it was raining. The girls and I didn't make it to church, but Uncle Dan came up for a visit and they absolutely loved the indoor egg hunt he and Doug put together for them. My camera battery was basically dead, but here are two photos I managed to snap that morning before it quit on me for good.
 

Hope you all had a fantastic Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment