Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Big ONE...

Someone had a birthday...the big ONE! I can't believe how quickly these past 12 months have gone by. I know I have said it plenty of times before, but you have been such an amazing blessing to me and to this family.You have such a sweet, sweet spirit...something your dad knew about you before you were born. You are, quite simply, the happiest and most easy-going little babe I know. You love life and radiate such positive energy. You are curious and inquisitive and content to move along at your own pace. You absolutely adore your sisters and your papa. You are mama's little sweetheart. You are the perfect fit for our little family and we love you so incredibly much.
 
 
 
 
Happy 1st Birthday MacKenzie! We sure do love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment