There was an error in this gadget

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Best of Both Worlds...

Well, it's official folks....we have entered into the Hannah Montana craze at the Hoopes' household. By some random, unexplainable phenomenon - the girls have become hooked. They love hannatana (as they call her) and walk around everywhere singing her songs. While I'm still a little ambivalent about their new found love, I have to admit it is pretty cute to see them dancing around and singing - striking poses like the little divas I know they are.

I didn't think the girls would hop on the Hannah train for a few years still...apparently I was wrong. Oh heaven, help us!

3 comments:

  1. good luck with that! Ashley went through it for about a year. I am glad it is kind over. Miss those little things

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to my world - it's going to be a fabulous ride!!

    ReplyDelete