Friday, July 16, 2010

You are Marvelous...

As I was going through trying to catch up on everybody's blogs, I came across a very touching video about Stephanie Neilson and how her views of motherhood and beauty have changed since she survived a plane crash a few years ago. Totally inspirational...and humbling...and very much worth watching.


From Stephanie's video I found the following...a video clip made from a talk by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. The talk was a good reminder, a much needed pep talk...and something I wish I believed in myself right NOW. It's no secret that I have struggled with self-confidence issues for years...even more so since I became a mother...but I am working on believing more in myself and I will get there eventually. One day at a time.


As a warning, if you are prone to "flash flooding" like me, then you may want to have a tissue handy...I have come to believe that the spirit speaks most clearly to me through my tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment