Saturday, August 27, 2011

Beach-Themed Bridal Shower...

Those who know me well know that I tend to be a bit introverted when it comes to social situations. I love to serve and help others, but I prefer to do it quietly and behind the scenes. That being said, I decided to step outside of my comfort zone and help put together a bridal shower for my sweet friend Nicole (here she is with her fiance and sweet grandmother).
I really should give all the credit to my co-host Sherri...she's amazingly organized and nothing would have gotten done on time had it not been for her. But, I did contribute some of my creative talents via decorations and invitations and such. I may be biased, but I think the shower was fabulous fun. Here are some photos (compliments of the very talented Tracy of Tracy Elder Photography) of our little shin-dig...hope you enjoy!! I also should mention that many others helped make this shower a success - Amy and her mom for creating the delicious crepe bar and chocolate cupcakes, Katie for the yummy fruit salad, Karly for jumping in last minute to help with the flowers, and Mikken for allowing us to use her beautiful home. I apologize if I have forgotten anyone...I promise that everyone's efforts were greatly appreciated!!
  
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Best wishes to the happy couple! So glad I could be part of your fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment