Friday, November 18, 2011

Shark Pride...

Today, Aiden and Reilly were the lucky recipients of some Shark Pride awards at school. I knew beforehand, thanks to their considerate teacher who wanted to make sure I would be there and ready with a camera, but it was a total surprise for the girls. Seeing the shock on their faces when their names got called was priceless...and seeing my (normally) very outgoing girls exhibit some shyness was a little bit of a surprise for me.
 
 
 

Reilly's award recognized her "Enthusiasm For and Active Engagement in Learning" and Aiden's award was recognized for "Loyalty and Friendship to Her Classmates"

Little Mac was so proud of her big sisters
 

After the assembly was over, the girls just wanted to get to class and be with their friends...BUT, me being me, made them step aside so I could snap a couple of photos. They weren't exactly cooperative, but at least I got a little photo to commemorate their FIRST school award.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the cutest Shark Pride Award winners! And can I just say that I love that your school does awards! Ours does not. So weird huh. I wish they did. I remember all the award assemblies at John Muir and Valencia! It should be a law.

    ReplyDelete