Thursday, November 15, 2007

On the Road to Utah

We will be leaving - in just a few hours - for Utah. Doug's cousin is getting married, and it will be a great chance to see friends and family who we haven't seen for quite some time. This trip will be interesting...the girls are a little older and much more vocal about their car-riding limits. AK is still on antibiotics and breathing treatments for a sinus infection, and Roo hasn't wanted to sleep for the past few nights. Despite the fact that we have had this trip planned for quite some time, I still managed to leave everything for the last minute...laundry, dishes, packing, cleaning out and then loading the car, housework (I hate coming home to a messy house)....you name it, and I have procrastinated about as long as I can.

The seconds are ticking away, and I am not any closer to getting to bed than I was an hour ago when I first logged into the computer in an attempt to get bills paid and get a headstart on homework. On that note, I should probably log of our blog and get cracking...I'll need to focus all my energy on the drive ahead of us. Let's just hope the lightening and thunder and rain that have been raging in Chandler all day do not navigate towards Utah. I'll keep my fingers crossed we have good weather for our trip up.

No comments:

Post a Comment