Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Be-lated Easter

Nowadays, it seems like Easter is recognized as the holiday of bunnies, eggs, candy, and an excuse to stuff ourselves with really good food (ham, cheesy potatoes, homemade rolls, deviled eggs - YUM!!). I just want to take a moment to express my appreciation for the real reason we celebrate this holiday - Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the magnificent sacrifice that was made so that I would have the chance to be forgiven of my many mistakes. I am thankful for the example that Jesus Christ set of love, faith, forgiveness, and selflessness. "The Savior, the Son of God, lives. He knows our hearts and loves us. He has compassion and desires to bless us."* Whether your day was spent with family and/or friends, in church, not at church, at home or in a hotel room, we hope that everyone had a wonderful and fabulous Easter celebration.
As a side note, here are some pictures of the pre-Easter Egg hunt the girls had while in Fallbrook, as well as the one they got to participate in with some of their cousins.

4 comments:

  1. Cute pics. It looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you remember me but we were in the palomar ward together. Doug and I were good friends. Your girls are adorable! Sounds like you had fun in Cali. I'm jealous! Glad I found you guys! Tell doug to check my blog. He has not seen my baby yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words cannot describe how cute A&K are - they look so grown up and yet they look like miniature Beckys walking around. I can't wait to print out pics and put them up at work - I love braggin about my adorable nieces and nephews! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok - the girls are totally the spittin image of their mom!!! Maybe because I am your sis, I am bias and see the obvious :) They are so stinkin cute. I wish we could have been in Cali the same time as you guys. But it looks like you were probably super busy. We LOVE you! Cynth

    ReplyDelete