Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Much Needed Change...

So, after feeling for months that I needed to do something to change my appearance and give myself a much needed esteem boost, I decided to cut my hair. Doug aided my endeavor by taking the girls out to dinner and the mall tonight after he dropped me off at a hair salon. I went in feeling embarrassed by my tired, run-down appearance, but the stylist (Kristen) was absolutely WONDERFUL and provided me the much needed boost I desired.

I pretty much gave her free reign on my hair, and even though it turned much different (blonder and shorter) than I intended, I have to say I LOVE IT!! Here are some quick pics I took after I put the girls down to bed...I hope you like the results!

3 comments:

  1. You are one hot momma!
    I love the cut and color - it will be so nice to have it short in the AZ heat and your curls are going to be incredible! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You look Maarvelous darling! Hooray for having some "me"time. You sure deserve it with everything going on in your life. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove your new do! I wore more hair like that for a long time, It looks darling on you.

    ReplyDelete