Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Good Day...

Today was a good day....a GREAT day, in fact. The sun was shining, the wind was blowing, and we got a visit from "Aunt Emily." I cannot tell you how long overdue this visit was - it's been ages...WAY too long...since I've seen my younger sister. The girls absolutely ADORE Emily...they couldn't get enough of her. We went to the park, got some frozen yogurt, hung around the house, and basically just enjoyed our time together.

 
To add to the goodness, the girls also got a visit from some of their AZ cousins - silly Connor, Ashley, and Ethan. I unfortunately did not get any pics of the chaos, but let me tell you that the girls were on cloud 9 as they got to run around, wrestle, explore, and just plain be silly with their dearly beloved cousins.

It was so fun seeing how happy they were...ALL day. We definitely need many more days just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment