Friday, January 7, 2011

Scrap Haps

What can I say? I guess I haven't been in much of a scrapping mood these past few months...I feel bad because it really is a hobby that I love, but there has been so much going on that I simply haven't been able to concentrate. That being said, I have managed to get a few pages done and figured I might as well share them with you now. Enjoy!
 
That's My Daddy (retired) by ScrapKitchen Designs @ Sweet Shoppe Designs
Daddy Dearest by Emily Merritt

Sweet Cupcake by Dani Mogstad @ Sweet Shoppe Designs 
Don't Leave Home Without It - Alpha by Lauren Grier @ Sweet Shoppe Designs
Template by Jamie Seaward

I'm a Little Robot by the Design Girl at ScrapMatters @ ScrapMatters
Don't Leave Home Without It alpha by Lauren Grier @ Sweet Shoppe Designs

In My Life collab by the Design Girl and Jennifer Fox @ ScrapMatters
Never Leave Home Without It Alpha by Lauren Grier @ Sweet Shoppe Designs
 
My Girl by Jady Day Studio @ ScrapMatters
Scraps by Number: Just Call Me Andrea by Stolen Moments @ ScrapMatters

Krafty Christmas Paper Pack by Sir Scrapalot Designs
Cut It Out Snowflakes by Plum Dumpling Designs @ ScrapMatters
Messy Christmas by Plum Dumpling Designs @ ScrapMatters
Merriment by Simply J Studio @ ScrapMatters

No comments:

Post a Comment