Monday, January 31, 2011

Scrap Haps...

Well, it's the last day of the month...which means it's time for me to share all the pages I've scrapped in the past few weeks. Surprisingly, I got a little bit of mojo back and was able to complete some pretty fun pages. I hope you enjoy seeing my latest scrapbook creations!! Oh, and if you're dying to know what kits I used on a particular page, you can click on the image for full credits...

ScrapMatters CT - January Designers
 
Sugar Sugar by Micheline Martin Designs (January Guest Designer)

 
Let Them Eat Cake by WM[squared] Designs

 
So Silly by Amy Stoffel

 
My Girl by Jady Day Studio


Layouts Created for ScrapMatters Challenges
 
 
  
 

 Other Layouts - Just Because...
  

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a scrapp-a-riffic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment