Monday, February 7, 2011

ScrapMatters Speed Scrap #304 - TODAY

In case anyone happens to have some free time on their hands, I just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting a speed scrap over at ScrapMatters.  Here's the info....


**Figured I would come back and show of the layout I created for the Speed Scrap. If you want to follow along (better late than never), you can catch the instructions in the ScrapMatters forum HERE. The theme for the SS was to scrap about something...be it a person, a hobby, a place, or a food...that you love. I chose to scrap about the girls' FAVORITE food of all time...pancakes.

        
**Using Sunny Side Up by Chelle's Creations and Doodles: Frame & Mat It by Chelle's Creations**

Thank you so very much for stopping by! Hope you have a scrappy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment