Friday, February 11, 2011

Reilly Roo...


Sometimes, you just need to let loose and get a little a silly. Reilly is GREAT at this...our little family goofball (I think she gets her silly tendencies from her papa). If you ever need a reason to smile or laugh or just let loose, Roo will certainly help steer you in the right direction. One of the things I admire most about Roo is that she doesn't let the little things bring her down (as her mom is prone to do). If she sees that something is bothering me, she sits me down and says "Mom...take your grumpy face off. We need to have a happy day!" I love how simply this concept comes to her... and I absolutely love, love, LOVE this silly little girl. Reilly is a little ray of sunshine in my life and she helps make every day brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment