Monday, February 28, 2011

Photo Shoot With the Girls...

For Doug's Valentine's Day gift, I wanted to get some new pictures of the girls. So I called my friend Tracy, who is an A.MAZ.ING photographer, and she was super kind to meet us on a Saturday afternoon to snap some photos of the girls. To put it simply...I LOVE how the photos turned out. Tracy is uber talented and she was able to capture so much of the girls' personalities in the photos. Aiden immediately opened up in front of the camera, but Reilly was a little more reserved. Fortunately, by the end of the shoot, both girls were relaxed and having fun...hence the fun photos below.

 
  
  
 
  
  
  
   
 
 
    
I absolutely LOVE how the photos turned out, but I think the girls' favorite part of the whole thing was getting to keep them a secret from Doug!

1 comment:

  1. you did a fantastic job on these photos....and what beautiful eyes your girls have

    ReplyDelete