Monday, February 21, 2011

Some Craftiness...

After taking some time this weekend to clean/organize/purge some of my crafting supplies, I discovered some long-forgotten goodies and decided to get some crafting done! I used some things from my paper scrap stash, my digital scrapbooking goodies (I simply printed & then cut them out), some paint, an old canvas, and a frame from the dollar store. Here are some photos of what I created for the girls' room...

ABC Canvas
 
 
 
 

Small Framed Canvas
  
  

After all was said and done, the girls told me they LOVE their new pictures and they were super excited to see them hanging in their room. There are still a few things I want to make to liven up their bedroom, but with these two projects I think I'm definitely off to a good start!

1 comment: