Wednesday, September 21, 2011

4 Months New...

My 4 month stats are:
13 lbs. 9 oz.
24 inches long
15 3/4 inch head circumference

Notes: Guess what?! I am really good at rolling from my back onto my tummy...but then I get stuck and I haven't figured out how to roll back over. I have "officially" found my thumb and prefer to suck on that (or any of my fingers) over a binkie. I have also discovered my cute little feet and I love to lay on my back and play with my toes. I still love bathtime, but we have moved from the kitchen sink to the bathroom tub. I have so much room to splash and kick - it's great fun. Mom says I'm a very happy baby...I love to smile and giggle and make noises all the time. My favorite time of day is when we go to pick up my big sisters from school...I sure love seeing their smiley faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment