Saturday, September 10, 2011

Morning Showers...

As a kid, I used to love rainy days. Rainy days meant a fire in the fireplace, rides to and from school (most of the time), and mom's homeade chili for dinner. I still love rainy days...and it appears the girls enjoy rainy days just as much as I used to (and still do).

We woke up this morning to the first autumn rainstorm. Not quite sure if it could be called a storm...more like scattered showers. But with the sun breaking through the clouds at the same time thunder and lightening were happening, it was a pretty awesome way to start the day. My photos don't do it justice, but here is a recap of our morning showers. 






I love these girls and I love moments like this...moments that remind me to enjoy the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment