Friday, March 2, 2012

In Review: February 2012

February has been a month of ups and downs. The ups included a week off from school, a fun-filled visit to Arizona, Valentine's day goodies and parties and fun, and some much needed twin & dad alone time. The downs include continued/repeated sickness for me and the twins (meaning sick days from school), asthma testing and treatments for Reilly and Aiden, RSV & a double ear infection for MacKenzie. I don't understand what is different about this year, but we just can't seem to get rid of these germs that are making us sick. I feel like we have been quarantined since December...but I would much rather keep the germs within our little brood than spread them to our friends and neighbors.

All I can say is that I HOPE (I hope. I hope. I hope.) the new month means improved health and a lot more fun for all of us. I have tried to post throughout the month, the up and ups rather than the downers, but here are some of the remaining photos from our February.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment