Monday, October 8, 2007

Total Score!

So I finally decided to tackle some of the boxes still lurking in our garage, and lo and behold - I discovered two giftcards to Target that I had bought long ago to give as gifts, only to misplace them and spend the last year wondering where I had put them. Go figure. Anyhow - this was a total treat, as I needed to go to Target today anyway to get diapers and milk...you know, the essentials. Isn't it amazing how the tiniest surprise can brighten your day?!

2 comments:

  1. finding money in the pockets during laundry is the best. and finding unused gift cards,is even better, because it has to be used at that spot. next time dont buy the essentials, but something for you.he-he

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET! We hope you are doing good. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete