Thursday, August 13, 2009

Scrap Haps...

So, I haven't quite gotten back into the groove of things since we got back from our trip. The house is still a mess, we soooo need to go grocery shopping, I haven't made it to the gym as often as I would like, and I am struggling to stay focused during my last few days of class. That being said, I have also been terrible at blogging my scrap LO's for the past month. To the wonderful designers I am so privileged to CT for, please know that I'm sorry...I'll try to be much better about posting your amazing creations. And, since actions speak louder than words, I'll get to work right away at posting my most recent LO's.
[Brain Freeze] Mini Kit from Creations by Rachael

[Time to Celebrate] Mini Kit from Creations by Rachael


[No Girls Allowed] from Creations by Rachael


(Yes...those are pictures of Doug when he was a boy. What a cute kid, huh? And, he's only gotten more handsome with age...seriously)
[Summer Fun] Mini Kit from Designs by Leah

[Vintage Christmas] from Pixie Perfect Designs


Funky Playground Challenge LO's
Color Challenge Mondays

Scraplift Challenge Wednesdays

Product Challenge Thursdays

Template Challenge Fridays

Both Holly and Leah have kits in the works, so I am very much looking forward to those. I just downloaded a bunch of mini kits from Rachael and I hope to get some pages posted from those in the next day or two. BTW - Rachael is celebrating her 1 year design-iversary (wa-hoo!! congrats!! yippee!! that's wonderful!!) by offering a couple of specials in her shop at Pretty Scrappy.

And, although this last piece is not CT related, I received some sad scrapbooking news last week that I thought I would pass along. {We Are Storytellers}, an amazing shop with a group of extremely talented designers, announced that they will be closing their shop. Total bummer...seriously. The only good thing to this news is that everything in their shop is currently 50% off through 11:59 pm EST on August 16th. Plus, they are offering their latest collab kit free with a purchase of $10 or more.

Whew! That was a long post. Thanks for looking and sticking with me through all of that. Hope you enjoyed some of what you saw and got some inspiration for your scrapbooking! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment