Monday, August 3, 2009

We're Back!!

Just wanted to let y'all know that we made it safely back from our trip to Utah. I'll try and post photos and such later today, but for now I'll just say that we had LOADS of fun and really enjoyed our time away. The girls had a blast being with their cousins and spending lots of time outdoors, but they missed their papa greatly and are very glad to be back home in AZ with him.

AND, on a totally unrelated matter, when I signed in today I notice that I've made 200 posts on my blog. I didn't do anything for my 100 post, which I think is major blog tradition, so I'll try and think of something creative for my 200th. First, however, I need to get unpacked, caught up with school, and somewhat settled after our long trip.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it back safely!! LOVE the blog redesign!! :)

    ReplyDelete