Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Scrap Haps...

Since I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have during our little impromptu hiatus (if you don't know what I'm talking about, read the previous post), I figured I would post my latest scrap creations before we leave. A couple of the designers that I CT for are undergoing some transitions, so it's been a little slow with the new kit releases...however, between 4 CTs things are never very slow. So, enough of my ramblings (I'm sure you've had enough of that today), here is the latest in my world o'scrap (FYI -All of the kit names and previews are linked to their store site):
[Whooo Do You See?]
Using [Kinda Campy] by Leah Farquharson at Funky Playground Designs **New Release**

[Sailor's Lullaby]Using [Sweet Dreams] from Pixie Perfect Designs at Enchanted Studio Scraps **New Release**

[Rainbow After the Storm]
Using [xoxo] from Miss Tiina

[Whooo Loves You, Kiddo?]Using [Hooty Coo] and [Hoo-Rah] custom font from Miss Tiina

MISS TIINA RETIRING SALE FUNKY PLAYGROUND WEEKLY CHALLENGES
Font Challenge [Once Upon A Time]Using [Splendor Pop] by Miss Tiina and [Love Plus One] by Tracy Murphy

8.12.09 Scraplift Challenge
Created using [My Big Adventure] collab, available September 1, 2009 at misstiina.com
FYI - this kit is a charity collab and 100% of the proceeds are being donated to the Autism Society of America. Seriously, this kit is going to be HUGE - it has 11 alphas, 400+ elements, 150+ papers. An amazing group of designers all contributed to the kit (2 of whom I have the pleasure to CT for)...and all of this is going to be available for only $9.99...which is a PHENOMENAL price for such an awesome kit.

8.19.09 Scraplift Challenge
Created using [Cocktail Party] and [Green Peace] by Leah Farquharson

8.20.09 Product Challenge - Fantasy or Whimsical
Created using [Once Upon a Day Dream] by Miss Tiina and [My Big Adventure] charity collab, available September 1, 2009 at misstiina.com
As always, thanks for looking...and happy scrapping!! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment