Monday, October 26, 2009

Scrap Haps...

With Doug being gone, I haven't been sleeping very much...my mind doesn't seem to know how to shut down so that I can snooze. So, what better way to spend those long nights than by scrapping? I know I should probably spend more time packing, but I am without boxes right now so in the meantime, I will gladly spend that extra time scrapping on the computer. Here are my recent pages:

10.06.09 Font Challenge at Funky Playground Designs - Honey Script
10.07.09 Scraplift Challenge at Funky Playground Designs - Fasylvia's gallery @ 2Peas

10.08.09 Product Challenge at Funky Playground Designs - Use a Quote
10.09.09 Designer Challenge at Funky Playground Designs - What are you Thankful For?

10.10.09 Speed Scrap at Funky Playground Designs
10.12.09 NEW Product Release from Miss Tiina Designs - Little Owlie @ FPD
10.19.09 Color Challenge at Funky Playground Designs - Black and orange
10.20.09 Font Challenge at Funky Playground Designs - Journal in list format
10.21.09 Scraplift Challenge at Funky Playground Designs - KJ Starre's gallery @ 2Peas
10.22.09 Product Challenge at Funky Playground Designs - Flowers
10.23.09 NEW Product Release from Creations by Rachael - Ladybug Love
**Exclusively at Gotta Pixel**
10.23.09 NEW Product Release from Creations by Rachael - Ladybug Love
**Exclusively at Gotta Pixel**
10.26.09 NEW Product Release from Miss Tiina - Fall Friends @ FPD
10.26.09 NEW Product Release from Tania Shaw - Fab Fall @ FPD
I don't know if I have ever explained the whole "being on a creative team" thing. Basically, as a member of a designer's creative team, I have full access to all their scrap products in agreement that I will scrap with them and promote their designs. For someone who likes to scrap as much as I do, it's perfect because it allows for me to appease my addiction without having to fork out the green (translation: I get to scrap for FREE). I am fortunate to CT for three very talented designers, and recently I also became a member of the site CT at Funky Playground Designs.
YIPPEEE!! I cannot tell you how excited I am. Two of the designers for whom I currently CT sell at FPD, and as I'm sure you are familiar with by now, I LOVE to participate in the site's weekly challenges. As a member of a site CT, I get access to ALL of the designer's products...how sa-weet is that?! There is seriously some amazing design talent at FPD, and I am so looking forward to sharing that designer fabulousness with you.

Now, going back to the whole "promoting" thing. I mentioned a few new releases on my LO's above...if you click the page title, you should be linked to the store for that kit. Additionally, there are a few sales going on that I would like to share with you...


Also, there were a number of new releases today at FPD - I didn't have the time to scrap with all of them, but you can check out the new kits HERE. Just so you know, new products are generally discounted for a week after their release - anywhere from 20% - 70% off!!

My sister-in-law had asked me if I would make some invitations for my niece's birthday party for her preschool class. I figured I would make a couple and let her decide, but two designs quickly turned into five...I had so much fun making these, I just couldn't stop! Here are the different invitations I came up with:
And here is the one that was passed out the kids in her preschool class...turns out she liked the ghost. To complete the invitation, my sister-in-law tied a strip of tulle around it with a plastic spider ring in the knot...they turned out terrifically cute.


Even though the party has already passed, I made these three with some new release kits that came out after the invitations had been printed...they were just too cute not to play with! I suppose I can hold onto them for next year!!

Using [Lil Spooks] from Creations by Rachael @ Plucky Pear Designs



Using [Lil Spooks] from Creations by Rachael @ Plucky Pear Designs



Using [Bump in the Night] by Miss Tiina @ Funky Playground Designs


Well...I think that's about it for now. I may be back later with some fun projects I've had in the works. Thanks for letting me share my love for scrapping with you! Have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment