Saturday, October 17, 2009

What Do Monsters Look Like?

I just found out that my uber talented brother-in-law is now a published illustrator, and I had to share because I am so extremely proud of him! This is a project that he has been working on for years with a friend of his from high school. I remember seeing the original illustrations (paintings) when I lived with them (way back in the day....before I was married and had kids) and they are seriously fan-freakin-tastic.

"You know that monster that lurked under your bed when you were a kid? Ever wonder what he thought of the monster right over his head? A story told in two voices. First read the story from the child's point of view, then flip the book over to read the story from the little monster's point of view. The little monster's mom doesn't believe him any more than your mom believed you when you were a kid!" - Barnes and Noble

This book was just released in mid-September, and can currently be purchased at Barnes & Noble or Amazon.

Congratulations Ryan!! We are all so proud of you and this monster accomplishment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment