Monday, June 14, 2010

Conversations to Remember....

Roo: Perched along the back of the couch (like a cat) "So, Momma...what do you want to do tomorrow?"

Me: I'm not sure Roo, what would you like to do?

Roo: Tapping finger to chin "Ummm....How about we laugh? Laughing is good. Yeah - I reary think we should laugh...and play. That would be such a WON-derful day."

...............................................................................................................

Aiden: "Mom, I want papa to go to work."

Me: "You want him to go to work?"

Aiden: "Yes - I like it when he goes to work. Work and jiu jitsu....but not camping. I don't like him camping."

Roo: "I reary don't like him camping. He can't tell us stories when he's camping."

Aiden: "Yeah...that's why I want him to go to work. He can go to work and go to jiu jitsu and the he can come home and tell us stories."

Roo: "That's sounds like a GOOD idea."

This came about while Doug was in Yosemite last week with Clint...the girls missed him terribly

...............................................................................................................

Roo: "Momma?!"

Me: "Yes Reilly, what is it?"

Roo: "I'm really sorry I didn't listen today. Tantrums aren't good, are they?"

Me: "It's okay, hun. I'm sorry I got upset with you. Losing my temper wasn't a good thing to do either."

Roo: "Yeah...it really broke my heart!"

Me: "I'm sorry kiddo. I didn't mean to break your heart."

Roo: "It's okay momma, don't worry about it. My heart is all better now. It's fixed. I love you."

Me: "Thanks Reilly. I love you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment