Monday, June 7, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine...

The amazing design team at Funky Playground Designs just released an absolutely adorable Collab Grab Bag for June - Good Morning Sunshine. With 13 coordinating mini-kits, it is jam-packed with all sorts of bright and cheerful fabulousness...I can hardly stand it!! AND, as an added bonus, you can snag it at the grab bag price of only $3 today through June 20. AMAZING! Here's the kit preview...

And here is a layout I created with the Good Morning Sunshine collab grab bag...


While I'm at it, I may as well share my recent layouts created with other amazing FPD products.

Using various products from the May 2010 Playgroup


Using My Sweet Leah and Artsy Edges by Michelle Batton Designs

For the 6.1.10 Template Challenge using Hang Ten {mini} from Girl.Boy.Girl Designs by Jen Balding

For the 6.2.10 Journaling Challenge using Clear Day by Siamese Studio

I previously mentioned that I'm co-hosting the journaling challenges this month and that the prompts will be based on the theme "Change." For week 1, we are encouraging you to focus on journaling about an event or experience in your life that changed you in some way. Click HERE for the full details on the challenge...I'd love to see you come join us!!

Thanks for stopping by...I hope your day is filled with sunshine and laughter!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment