Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Scrap Haps....Month's End

Just finishing off the month with the rest of my scrapbook layouts...compared to previous months, June was a little slow for me. I guess you could say I was distracted with painting and cleaning the house and enjoying our SoCal summer...not to mention the fact that I have had little desire to get on the computer since I finished my classes at UOP. Anyway, here are the remaining layouts I created in June!

Sweet Pea from Creations by Rachael - exclusive kit at The Digi Chick

All Creatures Great and Small Charity Collab - available exclusively at Funky Playground Designs thru 7/18


From Boy to Man and About a Guy by Michelle Batton Designs - for a journaling challenge at FPD

Sea, Sand, and Sun collab from the ScrapMatters Design Team


Biking from 4 Shades of Blue Designs - for the June 24 Speed Scrap at FPD

A Little Kraft and Project 365 - Blah, Blah, Blah by Ju Kneipp Designs - guest designer at Zig Zag Scraps

I Heart Animals and Basic Stitches by Ju Kneipp Designs - guest designer at Zig Zag Scraps

The Other Eve by Blue Flower Art - for a photo inspiration challenge at Zig Zag Scraps

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment