Wednesday, August 4, 2010

MIA...

In case you are wondering where we've been...we're not hiding, we've just been really busy this week. The girls are participating in a cheer-nastics camp where I have been helping out at the "Team Mom." They are a little young for the group (it's supposed to be for ages 5-12), but despite a few rough moments they seem to LOVE it...especially the gymnastics.

They have made some fun friends and it's been so neat for me to watch Aiden and Reilly branch out and interact with new people. Aiden in particular became quick friends with an older girl names Isabella...Reilly just seems content to flitter around from person to person, coach to coach, doing her own thing and having a good time. The coaches have been absolutely wonderful with the girls...very patient and understanding of their limited attention span. The group had a little dance-off earlier this week...both Reilly and Aiden were in the "finale" and wouldn't you know that it was little Miss Aiden who won...thanks to some wicked cool break dancing moves. If I can remember to grab the flip, I'll try to get some video of her so you can see her get her groove on. These two girls seriously crack me up...they never cease to amaze me. There will be an end of camp showcase on Friday, so I'll definitely have some pictures to post then.

And if you're reading this, thanks for not giving up on me...summer has been fun and crazy and wonderful...which means less time on the computer and more time hanging out as a family. Eventually I'll get caught up with photos and journaling and all that jazz...until then, just know we love and appreciate all of our family members and friends!

Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment