Saturday, August 21, 2010

Scrap Haps

I haven't had a whole lot of free time to scrap lately, but it's been a while since I last posted my creative endeavors so here you go...enjoy!! (Click on the Site CT link to be taken to my individual galleries for full page credits information)

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
   

 
 

As much as I love scrapping, I had to make the very difficult decision to step down from a few of my CT committments. With going back to work and having to figure out a new work/sleep/live schedule, I felt it was the right time to cut back on some of my "extracurricular" activities so that I could better focus on Doug, the girls, and our home. I have decided to stay on the site CT's, but for the time being I will no longer be creating for individual designers. It was a really hard decision but it is better for me, our family, and now those designers will be able to get someone who can better promote and publicize their creations. That being said, you probably won't see as many scrapbook layouts from this point forward. I'm still scrapbooking, just not in the mass quanties I was before!  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment