Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Scrap Haps...

Wait, what?! Becky actually scrapped something?! I know, I know...it has been quite some time since I scrapped a page or two. My mojo pretty much disappeared after Baby #3 came into our lives and it is {just}finally starting to come back. Yay! Even though I do not plan to take on quite as many Creative Team commitments as I previously had (at least, not for the time being), there are some fun things I have planned that will hopefully keep me in the digiscrap loop and keep the creativity flowing.

First, there is a year-long A-Z Challenge hosted by Michelle Batton (one of my fave designers and digi friends) that I plan to participate in...even though the only thing I've completed so far is the cover page. Guess I better get scrapping to make up for the challenges I've missed, eh? Second, although I technically resigned from the FPD Site CT after having MacKenzie, I have been making the sales ads, banners, and product ads for the Designer Collabs that appear in the weekly newsletter and forums. This means that you may occasionally see a layout or two using some of the fantastic kits from the FPD shop.  Third, I DID reach out to one of my all time favorite designer, Sarah Jones, and ask if I could create some pages using her amazing kits. Luckily, she said YES, which means you should be seeing quite a few layouts featuring Sarah's creations. I am very excited and thankful that Sarah decided to let me create for her.

So, there you have it...the latest scrap haps for this little scrapper. On that note, here are the pages I have scrapped recently...I hope you enjoy!
A-Z Challenge Cover Page using Flutterby and Storyteller by Tracy Martin Scrapbook Designs

Warm Winter Days using Winterfrost Collab by Crossbone Cuts and WM squared Designs

2 To Love using Smitten, Imagine Me & You, and Saying I Love You by Sarah Jones Designs

Snow Beach Day using Blizzard Conditions and Woodsie Designer Kit by Sarah Jones Designs

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment