Thursday, January 3, 2008

4 Years Down...

...and many more to come! January 2nd marked four years of marriage for Doug and I. We celebrated by going out to dinner and bowling...sans twins (thank you Bethany for volunteering to watch the girls). We had a lot of fun, although it was weird going out without the two girls in tow.

I must admit that the past four years have brought a lot of ups and downs and unexpected changes for our family. We have moved more than any person should (6 different residences in three different states). Fortunately, all of this has helped us to grow closer together as a couple and a family. We still have our off days, and I know that the years to come will bring many more "learning experiences." Lucky for me, there isn't another person on earth I would rather learn with. Happy Anniversary Doug...thanks for putting up with me. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment