Monday, April 7, 2008

THANK YOU!!

I just want to say thanks to everyone for your thoughts of support, encouragement, and subtle attempts to make me laugh. I feel bad for venting the way I did...I really do not think my lot in life is any harder than anyone else's. We all have our struggles, and it just so happened that the day I could blog was also a personally overwhelming day. I am sorry for complaining and for sounding like a whiner. Please forgive me.

As for an update on the weaning - although Roo still refuses to drink milk, she is taking to the sippy cups much easier than last week. I'm not too worried...with the amount of cheese that she eats (for those familiar with Wallace and Gromit, she loves cheese as much as Wallace...maybe more...seriously), she is definitely getting her calcium intake.

As for the Toshiba laptop, there hasn't been an update yet. For the record, though, Doug's sister purchased the same laptop we did and she hasn't had any problems. I really do think we just had the misfortune of picking out a lemon...oh well.

Things are looking up today! After all...I woke up and the sun was shining and I got to watch my adorable girls snooze on, so seriously...how bad could it really be? :0)

2 comments:

  1. you don't need to apologize to any one. you are right on venting to your blog. It's a journal, and it's healing and its necessary! we sure love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogs are supposed to be used for venting - you do not need to apologize - goodness knows everyday my blog is used for venting - i figure it's healthier than causing physical damage to people or things :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete