Friday, May 29, 2009

Back in the Hotlands...

Okay, okay...so we have been back since late Monday night and I have yet to post photos from our little weekend getaway to California. I'm a slacker, I know. Blame it on the massive loads of algebra homework I've been tackling for the past 3 1/2 weeks (only another 1 1/2 weeks of algebra to go). For what it's worth, I feel really bad that I haven't posted anything yet. Please accept my most sincere apologies...seriously.

Anyway, here are some pics that my sister-in-law Bethany took on her camera. The girls absolutely [LOVE] this geranium bed...they were out picking flowers any chance they got. As you can see from the photos, they didn't pick just a few stems at time...we are talking handfuls upon handfuls of the pretty pink flowers. To be quite honest, I am surprised there are any flowers left once AK and Roo were finished. Luckily, the flowers will grow back...and even if they didn't, I think it was totally worth it to see how absolutely happy they were in their little flower patch. (FYI - Roo is in the top-left photo, and AK is in the bottom-right photo)

Bethany took a lot of great photos (thank you Millie!!), but this next one is my absolute favorite.
Seriously...how can you not love looking at these two adorable faces?! For all the tantrums and trouble and mischief these two gals get into, seeing such happiness and joy on their precious mugs makes everything else totally worth while. I've said it before, and I'll say it a million times more...I absolutely [LOVE] these two girls. I love them. I love them. I love them. And I am so thankful they chose me to be their mama.

**Additional pictures will be posted later....I seem to have misplaced our memory-card-converter-stick-thingee and haven't been able to transfer them from the camera to the computer. I'll work on it later today**

1 comment: