Friday, May 29, 2009

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats....

I'm a little late on these, but I wanted to offer the following congratulations:
[Congrats] to my brother Ben on his engagement to [the beautiful, talented, kind, fun-loving]Karen Dupree. I am so excited to have you join our family...who would have thought an engagement would be the result of that blind date months ago? Wedding date will be July 25 in Draper, UT.

[Congrats] to the Eccles family on the arrival of their handsome baby boy on April 28. Both mom and baby Q are doing well!!

[Congrats] to my friend Heidi on her engagement to Devon. Wedding is planned for September 4th in the Salt Lake Valley...I feel so honored that I've been asked to be a bridesmaid. I can't wait!!

I am so happy for all of you (ecstatic, actually)...and I'm greatly looking forward to our many trips up to Utah this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment