Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Recent Scrap Pages and a Sneak Peek...

So, even though my algebra class has delivered a serious bootie-whooping and taken up a lot of my time these past few weeks, I have managed to regain some sanity by scrapping a few pages. Most of these were made as part of my CT requirements for Pixie Perfect Designs and Julie Marie Designs, but there are a few extra pages as well. And, because we all know I'm a little inclined to keep myself way too busy, I decided to guest CT for a third designer - Creations by Rachael - who will soon be releasing a new collab kit and has provided a sneak peak of the adorable-ness that is to come.

Here's the sneak peek...I am totally looking forward to scrapping some zoo pics with this one.

And, here is a look at all the pages I've made in the past month.

Using [Polka Dots and Paisley] by Creations by Rachael

Using [Juicy Pop] from Creations by Rachael


Using [Fairy Hollow] by Pixie Perfect Designs

Using [Summer Love] by Pixie Perfect Designs

Using [Enchanted Sea] Collab by Pixie Perfect Designs and A+ Designs

Using [Graceful] by Pixie Perfect Designs

Using [Life Captured] and [Worn Alpha2] by Julie Marie Designs

Using [The Graphics] by Julie Marie Designs

These are my non-CT pages, created for a variety of challenges at my favorite scrappin' sites.

[Font Challenge] at Funky Playground Designs

[Scraplift Challenge] at Funky Playground Designs

[Color Challenge] at Funky Playground Designs

May [Apple Cart] Challenge at Scrap Orchard

May [Font This!] Challenge at Scrap Orchard

No comments:

Post a Comment