There was an error in this gadget

Friday, June 12, 2009

New Digiscrap Kit Releases

Just wanted to let you all know about some new kit releases from the designers for which I CT...

[Doodly Spring] from Pixie Perfect Designs, available exclusively at Enchanted Studio Scraps
[Safari Stampede] collab from Creations by Rachael and Late Night Scraps, available at Pretty Scrappy
[Psssttt....For a chance to win this kit PLUS the adorable add-on for FREE, check out the Rubber Room at Digiscrap Addicts...]
[June Color Play] Paper and Elements Packs from Julie Marie Designs, available at Elemental Scraps
This last one isn't a particularly new kit, but it's new to me and I [really] enjoyed working with it, so I figured I'd add it to this post...it's called [My Secret Garden] from Creations by Rachael, and it available at Pretty Scrappy
Thanks for looking!! I sort of feel like my scrapbooking has taken over this blog, but since the pages I scrap are all about us and the girls and contribute somewhat to the journaling of our family, I suppose there are worse things that could happen.

1 comment: