Friday, June 19, 2009

A Lil' Bit Rock...A Whole Lotta Fun!

Holly, the very talented designer of Pixie Perfect Designs, has released a fabulous new kit today exclusively at Enchanted Studio Scraps. The kit is called [A Lil' Bit Rock] and is filled with all sorts of funky/grungy/rockin' scrappable goodness. Since it's a new release, you can get 30% off...and, as if that weren't enough incentive, Holly has an adorable freebie add-on at the Pixie Perfect Designs Blog.

I don't have any "guitar" or "rockstar" pictures of the girls, but here are two LO's I created with this kit...I tried to grungify some regular photos by tweaking the contrast/brightness settings.

Roo
AK
And, since Friday seems to be the day I get the most blogging done, I figure I'll go ahead and post my scrap LO's from the past week. I've contemplated moving my scrapbook LO's to a separate blog, just so that way I could keep my hobby separate from our family life. However, I ultimately decided against it because I'm afraid if I did, my posting on the family blog would become even less frequent. So....sorry you all have to be subjected to my digiscrap addiction, but it really is a goody type of therapy for me.

Using [Safari Stampede] collab and add-on from Creations by Rachael and LateNight Scraps... this kit is seriously perfect for scrapping all those zoo pics!
AK
Roo

Created for a scraplift challenge at Funky Playground Designs

Created for a font challenge at Funky Playground Designs
The challenge font is called Benny Blanco, and I have to tell you...it's now one of my favorites (notice, it's also used on my [Lil Bit Rock] LO's). If you like it, you can snag it here for free.

Created just because I was feeling a little bit grungy...and, because I was missing Doug a lil' bit... between school, work, jiu jitsu...basically [LIFE], it seems like we never get to see each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment