Friday, June 26, 2009

New Digi-Scrap Releases...

Creations by Rachael released a beautiful new kit today at Pretty Scrappy. The kit is called [Tropical Paradise] and it is seriously jam-packed with tons of realistic tropical elements and flowers...I honestly had a hard time putting this one down, as I'm sure you will too!

Holly of Pixie Perfect Designs also released a new kit today called [Sweet Cherry Pie]...it's filled with delicious papers in combos of brown, red, green, and blue. I mean, seriously - chocolate and cherries - how can you go wrong?!

Julie Marie Designs contributed to a Collab Grab Bag at Inspiration-Lane. While her portion won't be revealed until July 1st, I can tell you the bold and bright colors and funky patterns are perfect for scrapping those hot summer layouts!
And here are a couple of random ones...because time allowed (or I couldn't sleep) and I still have a LOT of pictures left to scrap...
Using [My Litte Artist] from Creations by Rachael at Pretty Scrappy
Using [Paradise Island] by Valorie Brown at Funky Playground Designs

2 comments:

  1. Those are GREAT! Wow such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok - seriously - ALL of your scrap book pages are adorable!!! Do you hire out? becuase K doesn't have any of the little books and picture pages like I made for A.

    ReplyDelete