Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chicken and the Playground

Two of our favorite things...eating chicken and playing at the playground.




These pictures were taken last week (sorry for the delay in posting them). It rained for the majority of the week, and the girls were getting very antsy after being cooped up inside. There was a break in the rain on Thursday afternoon, so we celebrated by getting some lunch and taking it to the park. We had an absolute blast, and the girls were such a delight to watch. What can I say? I absolutely love my silly girls!!
(A is in the teal/white striped shirt and brown sweatshirt; R is in the rainbow tee and pink sweatshirt)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I know I just saw you, Doug and the girls in January, but already I feel like they have experienced some growth spurt. It's just not fair. Your silly adorably cute girls are growing up way.too.fast.

    ReplyDelete