Wednesday, February 27, 2008

On a Side Note...

Doug wanted to take a moment and express his great fondness of Popsicles...he is currently working on his second in less than ten minutes, and I am sure he will consume a few more before we call it a night.

On that same note, I would like to say that (today) I am grateful for: giggles in the bath tub, fun times at the park, twirling on the soccer field until we're so dizzy we can no longer stand up, frozen yogurt with the family, playing baby dolls with cousins, wet wipes (in bulk), yummy smelling kids shampoo, and bedtime snuggles and nose wiggles. These are just a few of my favorite things...

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for POPSICLES! I am with Doug on his love and appreciation for them. I love those cold little buggers. Of course, I have to wait until the outside temperature is warm enough for them. So eat a couple for me will ya! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete