Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sweet good-byes

So, tonight marked my last night as an employee of Target. Although I was a little sad to forfeit that nifty 10% employee discount card I must say that, all-in-all, I am filled with glee and relief. I am thankful to have my evenings back with my husband and children - no more nights where Doug gets home and five minutes later I am rushing out the door to get to work on time. I am also thankful to have one less thing to stress me out - two jobs, school, and juggling the responsibilities of wife and mother were simply too much for me to handle. Yes - I know everyone else around me knew I had taken on too much, but would I really be me if I didn't at least try to do it all myself? :0)

Needless to say, I have learned my lesson and I have taken my first step towards simplifying. Good-bye Target, hello fun!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD FOR YOU!!! Now if you could just lose the other job too :)

    Start enjoying those little girls. And give them hugs & kisses from us.

    ReplyDelete