Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Scrap Haps - ScrapMatters

I'm hosting the Grand Theft Layout Challenge at ScrapMatters for 5.19.2010. I chose the amazing gallery of josette31 as the inspiration for the challenge - her pages are absolutely amazing. You can check out the full challenge details HERE in the ScrapMatters forum or HERE on the SM BLog, but here's a look at my take on the challenge...

 
I lifted Josette's layout Sweet Pea (left) and came up with Choose to Smile (right) using the fabulous mega Queen of Scrap collab from the ScrapMatters Design Team...check out the previews below:
 

As part of my ScrapMatters CT "duty" I am assigned 3 designers each month to work with. For May, I have the privilege of working with Happy Scrap Girl Designs, Haynay Designs, and Designs by Jeni Hopewell. All three designers area amazingly talented and I loved getting to work with their different design styles. Here are my creations so far:

A 2fer using Sunshine & Showers collab, Happy Doodle Alpha, P365 Template Set1 by Happy Scrap Girl
 
Page 1 full credits HERE                       Page 2 full credits HERE

Sweet As Sugar using Sugar Pea and The Basics Template 1 by Haynay Designs

Easter 2007 using Sunday Best by Jeni Hopewell

  And here are some additional pages I've created for various ScrapMatters challenges and "just because"...

 
          Bloom (Roo)             One of a Kind (Roo)

   
4th of July 2009 (Aiden)                   Love This Moment (Aiden)

 
Parenthood: Humor Required (me and the girls)          2 Brand New Babies (hospital pics)                 

So, in a nutshell....that's what I've been up to at ScrapMatters!! Thanks for stopping by...I hope you enjoyed my scrapbook creations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment