Thursday, May 20, 2010

Scrap Haps - Funky Playground Designs

Things have been busy, busy, busy over at Funky Playground Designs since the site re-opened at the beginning of April. The design crew has grown and changed, and I'm enjoying the opportunity to get to know different designers. Just to see what I mean, here are my recent layouts as part of the FPD CT...

  
   Carefree (AK)                 Smiley Reilly (Roo)
  
  Ben & Karen's Reception (AK)                      Sweet as Pie (AK)                    
 
      2 Little Rays (both girls)                Grow (both girls)             

 
                 Two Li'l Monsters (both)         Guilty (both girls - remember the turquiose paint incident?!)        

As a reminder, if you spend $5 in the FPD shop during the month of May you will receive the adorable Gray Skies kit for FREE...I will be completely honest when I say I LOVE this kit...I've used parts of it on almost every FPD layout I've created this month....it's THAT good!!


AND - just to give you a head's up - FPD is going to host it's monthly Speed Scrap Thursday May 27, 2010 at 9:00pm EDT, 8:00pm CDT, 7:00pm MDT, and 6:00pm PDT. You can click HERE for more information on prizes, gift cards, and all the fun details...


Last but not least, FPD will have its May Lost and Found Sale this weekend, May 21-23, where you can find many fabulous products on sale for just $1.00...


And I think that's about it for the scrap haps at Funky Playground Designs!! Thanks for stopping by...happy scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment