Wednesday, December 21, 2011

7 Months New...

Guess what?! I am now 7 months old. Everyone keeps telling me I'm growing too fast, but I just can't seem to stop myself! I love to be around my sisters...they are so much fun and make me giggle all the time,and I am super lucky to have them home from school for the next couple of weeks.
I am learning to sit up by myself...almost there, I just have a few balance issues I need to perfect. Luckily, I have my bumbo chair that I love to hang out in. I have been a kind of sick lately, some breathing/wheezing/coughing stuff. Mom took me to the doctor and she wants me to start doing breathing treatments like my sisters. To be quite honest, those treatments are my LEAST favorite part of the day. Most of the time, I just give up and end up like this...
Mom says it breaks her heart to make me do the breathing treatments, but she knows it will help my breathing get better. If my sisters can do it, then I guess I can too!! Hopefully this next month will be a month of growing and getting healthier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment