Monday, May 19, 2008

Are You Kidding Me?

So, we are only in May and already we have seen blasted triple digit temperatures. I am not a fan. Take a look at our lovely 7-day forecast as reported by Channel 12 News (azcentral.com).

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
108/78
109/78 103/77 89/73 86/66 90/66 92/68

Yup - the National Weather Service has issued an Excessive Heat Advisory for Monday and Tuesday. Seriously - in May? You have GOT to be kidding me. I am already depressed for what this summer is going to bring...maybe it's time for us to move again...preferably far, far away from the scorching hot temperatures?

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you feel the same way we do.The summers just are no fun here, and we can guess it's already that time the kids are stuck in the house for 5 months..yippee

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is how I felt all winter! Get me away from the cold! I am so welcoming scorching heat. haha! It sucks if your kids want to play outside though. I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could always move to utah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second V's idea of moving to Utah
    1st good reason - Cooler Temps
    2nd Good Reason - No Scorpins (sp?)
    3rd good reason - Cousins for the girls.
    4th Good Reason - Sisters for Sanity and entertainment reasons
    5th Good Reason - Partially finished Basement that could be finished if you wanted to live here while looking for a place!
    (I can keep going if you need any more convincing! :o)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately, I am not the one who needs convincing to move to Utah...I could do it in a heart beat. Doug's the one you need to work on, but good luck trying to convince your brother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete